EHA Soft Solutions provide a range of tools to help you manage your contractors, in a simple and effective manner
- Ability to manage all your contractor related information simply and easily
- The mai™ Contractor Portal let’s you have clear, real time visibility of all their contractor company’s details (insurance details, safety programs, licenses etc.) and their employees (training records, inductions etc.) through dashboard charts and detailed reports.
- System can be configured to suit your specific compliance requirements.
- Performance of each contractor can be rated by your organisation, using all of information available on the Portal.
- The mai™ Contractor Portal can be used to manage the verification information provided by the contractors. Clients can clarify their requirements for each site, and contractors can either complete a questionnaire within the Portal or alternatively, upload a signed copy of a completed document,
- Daily reports showing status of all your contractors and their employees.
- It will be possible to integrate with your access control system (beta).
- Proven approach that stream lines your contractor management system.
- Developed by EHS professionals for professionals.
- Available in multiple languages.
- Simple 3-step process to get started quickly.
- Identifies all your contractors in one easy to use system.
- Helps you adopt industry best practice for managing your contractors.
- Help with remedial actions for under-performing contractors.
- Ensure that contractors meet company and legal requirements (anti bribery, EHS etc.)
- Back office support available to help you and your contractors.
- Helps prevent unwanted contractors coming near your site(s). Security/ Reception personnel can do quick checks to verify the status of any contractor
- Workload is pushed upstream from you – Contractors themselves do all the work.
- Systems can be configured to meet your corporate requirements.
- Customisable reports for both clients and contractors are available to help ensure information is kept up to date.
- Contractors receive alerts in plenty of time if information is about to expire.
- Regular alerts will keep both you and your contractors aware of information that needs to be updated.
- Practically no administration needed by clients after system is set up.
- Possible to integrate with access control systems (beta) to send alerts if contractors come on site without up to date documentation etc
- Easy and fast set up process for all new contractors.